Find a Participating Contractor
HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE participating contractors are ready and able to help you with your central heating and cooling needs.
Use our contractor locator to find a participating contractor near you.
Participating Contractor Login
If you are currently a participating contractor who is registered in the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE, login to obtain access to the online incentive forms.
Eligible HVAC Models
A list of eligible high efficiency furnaces with a variable speed electronically commutated motors can be found at www.hraiheatingcoolingincentive.ca/site/resources.html.
A list of eligible ENERGY STAR® certified central air conditioning systems can be found at www.ahridirectory.org/ahriDirectory/pages/home.aspx.
AC Installation Optimization Training (mandatory)
The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute (HRAI), on behalf of the Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO), is pleased to offer the AC Installation Optimization mandatory training course* to participating contractors and technicians of the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE program. With this course, you’ll share and learn best practice installation to help you develop the techniques to ensure that you’re giving your customers the maximum savings from their energy-efficient heating and cooling equipment.
Find more information or register.
Become a Participating Contractor
If you’re an HVAC contractor and want to participate in the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE, here are the guidelines:
Apply to Register
- After completion of the online application, send HRAI the following documents for verification:
- 313A or 313D licenses for each technician installing CAC systems
- TSSA registration certificate
- Gas fitters 1 or 2 for each technician installing gas furnace equipment
- Oil burner 1 or 2 technical license for each technician installing oil furnace equipment
- $2 million liability insurance
- $1 million automotive insurance
- Letter of clearance from WSIB (Unless Sole Proprietor)
- Signed Contractor Participation Agreement
- Completion of the AC Optimization Training Program
- complete the Online Orientation
- when all documents have been received your profile will be activated. As technicians licenses are validated and users complete the Online Orientation their profiles will be activated on the system.
- complete mandatory AC Installation Optimization Training
To register or for questions regarding contractor registration, please contact Michelle Nestor
, or call 1-800-267-2231 ext. 236